Commissioning and start-up
Commissioning and start-up is the last step of a project execution process.
This phase covers system performance and site acceptance tests. In this step we aim to validate the constructional and functional integrity and confirm that the automation system runs in a safe, reliable and operational condition for complete customer satisfaction.
We do commissioning and start-up of the automation systems:
- tests and measurements of the control and power circuits;
- tuning of the regulators;
- configuration of the PLC systems;
- start-up of the electrical equipment;
- tests and commissioning of the software for the control of the technological processes, parameter tuning for the optimal process control.
If you need expert automation engineering services, you can count on “TPA”. Contact us today to find out more about our services.